NewsAsk a Question
- Asia: Exploring a changing global forex market
- Forex Trading in India – Legal or Illegal – A Critical Analysis
- China - Foreign Exchange Controls
- Australian Parliament passes new Forex legislation – Berndale still leads regulation
- Is online Forex trading legal in Malaysia?
- ARGENTINA: NEW FOREIGN EXCHANGE REGULATIONS IN EFFECT JULY 1ST, 2017
- Turkish Forex Industry Takes Action Against Crippling New Regulations
- Statement on preparatory work of the European Securities and Markets Authority in relation to CFDs, binary options and other speculative products
- Warning about CFDs, binary options and other speculative products
- FMA confirms short-term derivatives to be licensed
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (February 13, 2017).
- Assessing the Differences in Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency Legality Across National Jurisdictions Social Science Research Network (SSRN).
- European Central Bank (October 2012). Virtual Currency Schemes
- Bitcoin currency exchange not liable for VAT taxes: top EU court
- Szczepański, Marcin (November 2014). "Bitcoin: Market, economics and regulation" (PDF). European Parliamentary Research Service. Annex B: Bitcoin regulation or plans therefor in selected countries. Members" Research Service.
- "Position Paper on Virtual Currencies" (PDF). South African Reserve Bank.
- Bitcoin Israel - Q & A | Dave Wolf & Co. Law Offices".
- "COMUNICADO Nº 25.306, DE 19 DE FEVEREIRO DE 2014". Banco Central do Brasil.
- Bitconnect.co. "Japan Officially Recognizes Bitcoin and Digital Currencies as Money - THIS TITLE IS WRONG".
- "The First Governmental View: Bitcoin is not Currency (in Japanese)". Nikkei Inc.
- Russell, Jon (10 December 2013). "Korea becomes the latest Asian country to reject Bitcoin as a legitimate currency".
- "China Bitcoin Exchange CEO: We’re Not Giving Up Yet"
- "Singapore government decides not to interfere with Bitcoin".
- "Singaporean Tax Authorities Have Issued Guidance On Bitcoin-Related Sales And Earnings". Business Insider (Australia).
- Sangwongwanich, Pathom (18 Aug 2014). "Bitcoin firm licensed to trade in baht". Bangkok Post.
- "Bank of Thailand Says Bitcoin "Not Illegal" But Warns Against its Use". CoinDesk.
- "Vietnam to develop legal framework for Bitcoin". VNExpress.
- "MinFin: Bitcoin nie jest nielegalny". Puls Biznesu.
- "Swiss Parliament: Rechtssicherheit für Bitcoin schaffen". Parlament.ch.
- "Swiss Parliament: Bitcoin and AML". Parlament.ch.
- "Communique virtual currencies" (PDF). Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
- "Bitcoin To Become ‘Just Like Money’ In Australia July 1".
- MAS clarifies regulatory position on the offer of digital tokens in Singapore
- Consumer Advisory on Investment Schemes Involving Digital Tokens (Including Virtual Currencies)
- Canadian Securities Administrators (link is external)
- Statement on initial coin offerings
- On the prevention of various types of ICO to absorb investment-related risks in the name of the tips