NewsAsk a Question
Advantages for the certified companies
Availability of the IFMRRC’s Certificate of Conformity defines the compliance of its holder with the requirements made by IFMRRC and guarantees that such holder’s financial organization has been thoroughly tested and designated as the stable and reliable company recommended for cooperation.
The IFMRRC’s Certificate of Conformity for the financial organizations is:
Advantages for traders and investors
- Guaranteed contract with the reliable and efficient company that provides high-quality services;
- Customer right protection and resolution of all disputes that may arise during the process of work between the customer and organization certified by IFMRRC;
- Compensation fund availability in order to make up the losses incurred by the customers of the company certified by IFMRRC;
- Guaranteed disbursement of funds placed on deposits subject to confirmation of such funds availability, in the event the company certified by IFMRRC was recognized as a bankrupt;
- If it is found impossible to make contact with the company in order to bring legitimate demands for return of the funds to the clients, or in the event that the organization ceases to operate as a result of the force majeure or other circumstances, IFMRRC guarantees the disbursement of funds subject to confirmation of such funds availability on this company’s accounts;
IFMRRC bears no pecuniary responsibility and guarantees no compensations or payments for the claims relating to foregone earnings and compensation of moral (non pecuniary) damage.